Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New beginning, for an old dude!

At the start of each year we all kind of take stock.  I look back at what I've accomplished, and what I failed to accomplish.  I also look forward at what needs to change and what I want to make better in my life.  We all do that to some degree, don't we?

Sometimes it's more a function of what really works and what is most practical.  My friend Else sent me this week's picture.  Her friends all had their iphones with their Otterboxes to protect them in the rain and she has a nondescript phone in a ziplock baggy!  We joked about it being a redneck Otterbox but in truth it is a wise use of her resources for a tool that will be out dated before she can graduate college and find a job that will pay her enough to afford the iphone in the first place.  That's sort of what I've done this new year.

I left the insurance agency I was with to join one that will offer me greater opportunity to help people find the right policy for the right price.  I now have 20 or 30 different companies to write insurance through, not just one.  So now I can focus in on what a person needs not what I can insure ('cause now I can insure it all).

Life insurance, commercial policies, homeowners, auto policies ... coal trucks, restaurants  homes, antique autos, and just about anyone's life.  Better products, better prices, and most importantly better coverage.  

Yes this year I'm making the best use of my resources and I'm using those resources to help my friends and family insure the things they own.  So, call me for you insurance needs at 812-384-3575 for my Bloomfield office or 812-847-8141 to reach my Linton office.

I hope your new year inspires you to make the most of what you've got and perhaps create a unique style all your own.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment