Saturday, December 18, 2010

What Christmas is all about - Read ... Pray ... Help!!!

Have you ever wanted a chance to really show the meaning of Christmas?  Yesterday I received an email from Emmanuel Mustapha, he is a former Muslim who after his conversation to Christianity became a Baptist Minister and who is doing great things in Africa right now, both as a christian spreading the word and as a humanitarian helping those in need.  His wife Felicia is in desperate need of cancer treatment.  A hospital in the States will do the treatments for about half price but the remaining funds must be in place to get things rolling.

First I ask that you go to the facebook page we set up, read the details ... then I would ask you to pray ... finally, if you are able I ask that you sent a few dollars to the church that is spearheading this effort.  I know Emmanuel (Muss to his US friends) personally and I know that this is a real situation and that your donation, and prayers will make a real difference.  I would encourage you to call the church (the number is on the facebook page) and ask about the details if you have questions.  I would also encourage you to sent Muss a message of support on his facebook page.

Now, please after you view the facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Felicia-Mustapha-Breast-Cancer-Fund/114971868572349 ) ... click like and then suggest it to your friends!

Thanks for reading.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment